Check out Tea Blends!
- Tradesman - A full-bodied black tea. We chose a combination of black teas from around the globe to produce a bold, caffeinated tea.
- Gentlemen’s - We took our Tradesmen’s blend and added roasted barley and chicory. The result is a dark, amber tea with caramel undertones.
- Masala Chai - Our Traditional Indian Chai tea uses black teas as a base with cinnamon bark, ginger root, cardamom, pink peppercorns, and cloves to give it a kick.
- Mr. Grey - Our take on a classic favorite, Earl Grey. Black Tea combined with bergamot oil. This tea has a delicate and refined taste.
- Mrs. Grey - Black tea with bergamot oil, lemon, orange, and a little lavender. Tastes exquisite!
- Green Tea - 100 percent young hyson green tea. A full bodied tea with beautiful green leaves.
- Mint to Be - Gunpowder green tea with harvested spearmint. Minty refreshing cup any time of day.
Herbal Teas (Tisane) - All caffeine free:
- Cuppa Lavender - This lush blend is a must for hectic people everywhere! The dreamy aroma of lavender, almonds (tree nut) and lemon balm will lull you into your Zen place, despite the chaos around you!
- Holy Cranberry - Tulsi, or holy basil, blended with local cranberries, lemon myrtle, lemon grass, cinnamon and ginger root produce a light and fragrant tea. Caffeine free.
- Rosie - Hibiscus and rose hips, honeybush and orange blend is fruity, floral and caffeine free.
- Hug in a Mug – A combination of elderberry, rose hips, along with echinacea, licorice root, ginger and vanilla. We recommend adding honey to this tea.
- Rooibos – A wonderful red tea harvested in South Africa. It’s reddish amber color has a little sweet and nutty flavor. Caffeine free.